- Maintenance of dust-collector on the roof of the cement silo
- Mar 30, 2020Keywords: dust-collector on the roof of the cement silo
- Maintenance of dust-collector on the roof of the cement silo:1. Once the dust-collector on the roof of the cement silo is put into operation, a special person ...
- Patent cement mixing/blending technology
- Mar 30, 2020Keywords: cement mixing, cement blending, cement silo
- With cement technology updates, kinds of cement are invented and needed to adapt to different application. The different ratio combination of ordinary Portland...
- Electric shut-off valve
- Nov 07, 2018Keywords: electirc shut off valve,cement silo
- Electric shut-off valve, also called electric door, is the most widely used type of valve. It is different from electric ball valve
- Cause analysis and solution of cement steel silo agglomeration
- Oct 29, 2018Keywords: cement silo,cement agglomeration
- The cement silo all has the cement caking phenomenon of different degrees, which often causes the material discharging at the bottom of the storehouse to be not free, often requires the personnel to cut up and clean the cement block structure to be loose, which is broken at the first pinch by the hand, but has a great impact on the normal cement delivery, which leads to the customer's complaint, and the site personnel's labor intensity is large and the environment is terrible !
- Distributed control system
- Oct 23, 2018Keywords: Distributed control system,cement plant
- Distributed control system is a new generation of instrument control system based on microprocessor, which adopts the design principle of distributed control function, centralized display operation, independent and integrated coordination.And has been widely used in cement, power, metallurgy, petrochemical and other industries.
- Equipment selection for Cement Silo
- Oct 15, 2018Keywords: cement silo
- In the bulk cement storage industry, the choice of equipment for silo is very important, not only for the interests of investors, but also for the risk of the overall operation of the system.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7/GO